On Deepcoin, users can download trading history to CSV files from Deepcoin official website. In this page, we will guide you how to export the transaction history (CSV).
Trading history available for download: USDT Perpetual Contract, Inverse Perpetual Contract
*Exporting trading history of Spot will be available soon.
Duration: You can select the export time period, but you can specify a maximum of 6 months. If the period you wish to export is longer than 6 months, you will need to perform multiple downloads.
Quantity: The maximum number of items displayed in one CSV file is 1,000 rows. Users can export up to 1,000 rows at a time. If the number of items exceeds 1,000, you will need to split the period before downloading trading histories.
How to download?
1. Enter the trading screen of USDT Perpetual Contract/Inverse Perpetual Contract, click on [Trading History], on the right you will find [Export Trading History].
2. Click on [Export Trading History] and a pop-up will allow you to select time period. Deepcoin also provides users with the choice of frequently used periods, such as past 24 hours and past one month, etc, Clicking and set your selection.
3. Once the period selection is complete, click on [Download] and the CSV file will be downloaded automatically.
- Please note that it may take some time to create a trading history (CSV) depending on your network connection.
- Downloading of trading history is only available when you log in through PC browser. This function is not available for the app (iOS/Android) or the browser of your smartphone.
Export trading history of Option and USDT Contract
Option and USDT Contract service are not available on our official website, so users cannot download trading history of these two service from PC. If you need to export your trading history for Option and USDT Contract, please contact email@example.com with required information below.
1. UID and E-mail address.
2. Screenshot of the balances in wallet account and USDT contract account.
Please note: To respond to users' request quickly, users cannot specify the period. Once the request is accepted, we will provide you a CSV file with all trading histories. One user can only submit one export request per month.